Monday, February 23, 2009

Can I have this please?

Will this fit in my garage? I have always wanted a mudroom. It would be handy with a house full of boys. I wouldn't have to constantly be nagging for people to take their shoes, backpacks, etc. to their room and put them up. Are you listening, Jason? I think the one above would fit quite nicely, if I could just get Jason to build it for me. (I can hear him now. "When I get a shop").

Or wouldn't this be nice? To have a laundry/mud room big enough for a built-in like this? Maybe when Jason does get a shop and gets all his stuff moved out of the garage, I can talk him into building me a "pseudo mudroom". Oh, and maybe I'll get the garage organized like Sarah on Clover Lane. That way, I wouldn't have to find a place in the house for the ever-growing pile of boy stuff.

1 comment:

  1. seriously - what do you think your husband is for? He is not there to slave out and build you things

    ReplyDelete